Creative Marketing Assistant
The core mission of the Creative Marketing Assistant is conceptualizing, designing and creating extraordinary marketing components to be used in a variety of mediums that complement Verve’s go-to-market strategy. By engaging our community, interviewing key team members, vendors and clients, the Creative Marketing Assistant will use their outgoing personality, creative expertise and Verve’s brand guidelines to generate meaningful literature and impactful imagery to help promote Verve’s products and services to prospects and clients. Additionally, the Creative Marketing Assistant should be creative and aggressive in their search for new channels and methods for marketing.
• Using brand guidelines & experience generate marketing content to assist sales and delight customers
• Develop content that aligns with customers perceptions of Verve products and services
• Attend community events and serve as a liaison between Verve and the community
• Contribute to, and help implement a marketing strategy the leverages relationship, traditional and digital marketing tactics
• Take complete ownership of all social media platforms (I.e. daily social posts, composition of blog posts with guidance from marketing coordinator, etc.)
• Always willing to learn. Willing to stay up-to-date with content creation and industry trends
• Generate new ideas in collaboration with the team
• 1 social media post/day to all relevant channels (I.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter)
• 1 Blog post/week with relevancy to campaigns, industry trends, etc.
• At least 1 event per month (I.e. Chamber events, Verve sponsored events, etc.)
• At least 1 collateral creations/month (I.e. infographics, whitepaper, one-pager, etc.)